B Banking Adviser
B Banking Advisor, Clydebank (Full Time Permanent)
Basic Salary £17,000 - £20,518 DOE
B is a revolutionary new way of banking, wrapped up in a super smart app. With the ability to automatically tag spending, let customers set budgets and track their progress, save for multiple goals and even see into their future with Projections, this is no ordinary app. And the Brand around it is full of colour, energy and most importantly life, with a very human voice.
B part of it.
Sounds great, huh? Well, the good news is that we’re going to need your help. We’re currently looking for B Banking Advisors. People like you – dynamic, enthusiastic individuals.
If you're passionate about providing great customer service, are rarely seen without your mobile phone or tablet and are all about downloading new apps, we want to hear from you.
In return, we'll train, encourage and reward you, helping you every step of the way to make memorable customer experiences and advance your career.
B on it.
Your role will be to provide excellent customer support for B. From assisting with technical support issues on the app to completing requests and identifying additional ways you can help, you’ll be the first port of call whenever our customers need some guidance. You will:
- B there - providing outstanding customer experience through online chat, social media and telephone
- B heard – you’ll be the voice of the customer and work with teams across our organisation to improve things on their behalf
- B helpful - understanding the customer as an individual and working with them to find ways to help them to achieve what matters to them
We need you to:
- Have a passion for technology & providing great customer experience. Can’t see your phone screensaver for apps? Like service that’s simple and friendly? Us too!
- Be able to put yourself in the customers shoes and be their voice so we can make sure our service is the best it can be.
- Be able to communicate clearly with customers and colleagues. No jargon here.
- Be adaptable, learn quickly, and focus on solutions. All within an exciting new team.
We would like you to:
- Have worked in a Contact centre before.
- Be comfortable with technology and maybe even have worked with digital products before.
We’ll look after you with…
U Benefits is our reward package that reflects the unique culture that we have here at CYBG. It is an integral part of our commitment to you, recognising the diversity of colleagues and empowering you to make the benefit choices appropriate that are right for you.
- 25 days holiday plus you can buy more
- Private Medical Insurance
- Total Pension! Enabling you to save a regular amount towards your retirement
- Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Wellness Account is an on demand fully flexible benefit which you control. This benefit provides reimbursement towards the cost of your wellness choices
If this sounds like a role for you, then please click the link below to apply.
Points to note: If we offer you the job and you accept, you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
At CYBG, inclusion is at the heart of our culture. It’s written into our values. As part of our inclusion strategy, we want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong and our recruitment process reflects this approach.