Account Manager-opportunity to work flexibly-2 year contract
About the role
We have a vacancy for an EU Exit Account Manager who will coordinate communications activity across government relating to our exit from the EU. As an Account Manager, you’ll be a highly motivated communications professional comfortable working in a fast paced environment at the heart of Whitehall.
Your role will be to support departments to develop and manage their plans for all EU Exit communications. You will ensure they deliver the Government’s key EU Exit objectives and support your team to ensure consistent messages are deployed effectively.
Your responsibilities will include:
● Building and maintaining strong working relationships with EU Exit communications leads across Whitehall;
- Working closely with government departments to ensure they produce material to form the basis of the Government’s Public Information Campaign;
- Identifying gaps in EU Exit communications necessary for businesses and citizens to be effectively informed;
- Ensure communications are clear and consistent with Government messaging;
- Managing the process for clearing content across Government.
We expect applicants to:
● Be highly organised, able to manage multiple projects within tight timelines with minimal supervision;
● Be a team player;
● Be able to deliver complex projects and to understand the detail to make things happen when needed;
● Be able to work collaboratively maintaining effective working relationships with key stakeholders; and
● Be resilient and comfortable working with ambiguity.
We are a flexible and disability confident employer