Policy Team Leaders - opportunity to work flexibly - 2 year contract
The closing date for the above vacancy has been extended to 29 March 2019. This will provide a further opportunity for applicants to apply for the advertised role in DExEU. We welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds as we are an inclusive employer
Our challenges are at the centre of Government, encompassing a wide portfolio of projects linked to our exit from the EU. We are making history and you could be a part of it.
We are looking for highly motivated policy professionals who will lead a team through constantly-changing targets, priorities and issues. If successful in this role, you will:
● Have evidenced your abilities to provide strategic direction, influential management, agile thinking and creative solutions.
● Become the authority in your policy area and the key adviser to Ministers and other governmental departments.
● Contribute to activities across Whitehall, as well as crafting and delivering your own projects.
To do this, it would help to have high-level government experience or knowledge of EU policy, alongside your inspirational leadership, strategic acumen and tried and tested ability to deliver. Your resilience will also be key, no matter how complex the challenge. You will ensure that big picture is always in focus, and the small details always accounted for.
In return for sharing your experience and skills with us in these exhilarating roles, DExEU offers a great benefits package, including:
● family friendly flexibility for work life balance;
● a learning and development offer second to none; and
● a flexible and competitive reward offer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at DExEU. We align with the Equality Act 2010 and do not discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic. By becoming part of DExEU you will be joining a group of diverse people who have been hand picked from across Whitehall and beyond to make history.