Customer Service Advisor (Part- Time)
Due to our ongoing growth and success, we are looking for part-time Customer Service Advisors to join us on our mission to delivering exceptional service to our customers! We are offering fixed part-time shifts between 20 hours (min) – 24 hours (max) per week, Monday – Friday and have two shift options available:
· AM - 6am-12.45pm
· PM – 3pm – 9.45pm
There is the flexibility to choose the days you wish to work, providing they fall within the working hours above and they amount to 20 – 24 hours per week. There is no flexibility to work a combination of AM and PM shifts, commitment should be to AM or PM shifts only.
What’s in it for you…
· Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
· Great development programmes
· Amazing offices and great culture
· 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday (pro rated)
· Subsidised canteen
· Huge staff discount and regular sample sales
· Life Insurance, medical care etc
· And tons more…
What you’ll be doing…
· To ensure customers queries are answered with the aim of a first time resolution
· To ensure that queries are responded to within our agreed response time
· To ensure the best Customer Care experience is given to all customers
· To achieve KPI’s whilst maintaining excellent quality
· To handle customers across different platforms, including Social Media, Email and Live Chat
· You will work with your colleagues across Customer Care to identify and highlight trends in any customer queries
We’d love to meet someone with…
· Proven previous experience in a Customer Care role (eg retail, hospitality or in a contact centre)
· Good PC & typing skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Able to work in a team
· Good attention to detail
· Flexible to work shifts
· Great communication skills - social and love it!
· Curious and like to spot opportunities for improvement
ASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are to be authentic, brave and creative, and we live and breathe these in everything we do.
About ASOS Customer Care
Customer Care makes up almost one third of ASOS’s ever expanding workforce. We’re here to love our customers in the right language, through the right channel at the right time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We believe our customers deserve exceptional service at all times. They are at the heart of everything we do, which means that we try to get things right first time, every time.
We’re truly global and well on our way to becoming an omnichannel Contact Centre. We’re a passionate, friendly bunch and thrive in our ever-changing business.
· We were voted number one in LinkedIn’s ‘Top Companies to work for, 2018’ list
· 95% of our customer interactions are through digital channels
· We have over 150 teams in Customer Care, creating a lot of opportunities
Shift preferences will be discussed with all applicants who are shortlisted to interview.