ACS are looking for a Solicitor to join the Liverpool office of a well-established law firm on a full time basis.
The successful candidate will deal with Housing Disrepair claims, namely claims dealing with Japanese Knotweed.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a caseload of Housing Disrepair files from inception to conclusion.
- Give advice to residential property owners on the legal action which they can take, as well as other alternatives which may be an option for their dispute.
- Help clients to recover costs to cover any diminution of value to the property, the treatment/eradication of the weed, necessary repairs to the property and any other associated losses.
- Act swiftly to protect a client’s interests.
- Communicate with experts throughout the claim.
Requirements of the candidate include:
- Experience of Japanese Knotweed claims or Injunctions.
- Experience in handling cases involving third-party damage to residential properties.
- Strong background in Civil Litigation.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Comfortable with networking.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd (www.acs-recruitment.co.uk) are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.