PARALEGAL - PROPERTY LITIGATION
JOB TITLE: PARALEGAL - PROPERTY LITIGATION
SALARY: £18,000 - £25,000 depending on experience + bens
A great opportunity has arisen for a Property Litigation Paralegal to join a Merseyside law firm’s market-leading property management team. We are looking for candidates with experience as a Paralegal or Fee Earner to join an expanding team.
- Dealing with property management litigation and pre-legal matters on behalf of corporate clients who operate nationally.
- Provide assistance to the Solicitors and advice to Clients across matters such as proceedings based on rent arrears, breaches of tenancy, anti-social behaviour, unauthorized occupiers, injunction proceedings, disrepair claims and claims against leaseholders including forfeiture.
- Work closely with their supervising solicitor to assist solicitors and other fee earners in the day to day running of files
- Prepare claims forms, pleadings and witness statements to the Court
- Efficiently manage a large number of deadlines relating to a variety of cases at any one time
- Assist with trial preparation
- Liaise with the Court prior to trials, as well as attend Court to assist Barristers and other fee-earners and conducting advocacy in the Court on routine matters.
- Performing legal research
- Organising documents and assisting in document production for trial
- Assisting with pleadings and court filings
- Previous experience with Property litigation or pre-legal disputes and arrears
- An interest in property litigation
- Confidence in dealing with clients face to face
- Experience within another sector other than legal
- Have the confidence in dealing with clients face to face
- Confident and articulate
- Organised and capable of managing a busy workload
- Superb client care ability
- Educated to LLB/GDL level and will have prior legal research, drafting and witness statement preparation experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for a paralegal to join a leading law firm’s extremely busy and successful housing management team and work closely with fee earners on a permanent basis.
KEYWORDS: Commercial Property, Residential Conveyancing, Legal Executive. Legal Assistant, Property Lawyer, Property Litigation, Residential Property
Liverpool, Bootle, Litherland, Huyton with Roby, Wallasey, Wirral, Birkenhead, Dingle, St Helens, Wigan, Widnes, Garston, Speke, Prescot, Southport, Formby, Ormskirk, Crosby, Kirkby, Burscough Bridge, Leyland, Preston, Banks, Eccleston, Appley Bridge, Upholland, Maghull, Bootle