Community Support Worker
Community Support Workers - Ipswich and surrounding areas
Adept Recruitment is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client provides Supported Living, Residential, Outreach and Community Services to individuals with multiple or complex needs such as learning disabilities, autism, ABI and/or challenging behaviours and they are currently recruiting Community Support Workers in the Ipswich area.
This service supports children, young people and adults with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and sensory impairments. The service provides a range of services and support including activities, social groups and short breaks allowing people to access voluntary work and overall supporting their independent living.
Full time is 37 hours and drivers are essential as it is a community/activities type of role.
Areas covered are Ipswich, Stowmarket and Flexistowe. This role also has a sole waking night position and a 'day’ role which includes earlies, evenings and weekends.
We are looking for 1 night support worker and 2 day support workers.
Salary: £7.98 per hour + benefits
• Up to 25 annual leave days + 8 bank holidays (pro-rated)
• Extensive three month induction and tailored career development
• Sector leading learning and development facilities
• Ongoing support from local and central teams
• The ability to build long-term relationships with the people we support
• A permanent, stable job in an ever-growing organisation
You don’t need any previous experience. But you will need to:
• be caring and sympathetic
• be passionate about supporting others
• be flexible to work 37 hours per week including days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays for the day posts and for the night post be flexible to work waking night shifts over a 7 day rota; 37 hours per week
For more information please apply with a CV to the link below or call Jay Gibbons for more information.