Sales Support Administrator
Our client is looking for a hands on, hard working and experienced Sales Support Administrator who has excellent IT skills, and is passionate to provide exceptional customer service to join their Sales Support Team
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Sales Support Administrator:
- To be the main point of contact for customers, liaising with Account Managers and customers to provide an effective and efficient service.
- Deal with queries by telephone and email with regards to products, orders, deliveries and general information
- Input orders onto Sage 200 , provide Proforma Invoices and Order Acknowledgements by email.
- Order expediting, liaising with the Warehouse and Carriers, providing delivery dates to customers.
- Stock allocation and back order management.
- Price Management - Ensuring all prices are updated on customer accounts with the assistance of Account Managers.
- Booking in deliveries with Customers and Carriers.
- Investigate delivery shortages, queries, complaints and claims. Provide POD’s when requested.
- Manage customer SOP’s with assistance from Warehouse staff to ensure customer Goods In requirements and adhered to and prevent delivery failures
- General & adhoc administration/office duties.
- Log new enquiries and pass to the relevant Account Manager.
Key skills required for the role of Sales Support Administrator:
- Sales Support Administration experience
- Ability to work as part of a team and work on own initiative.
- Outstanding telephone manner and customer service skills.
- IT literate Microsoft Office - Essential and any ERP systems experience would be ideal
- Good organisational skills and time management.
- Good problem solving techniques.
- Any Export knowledgewould be ideal