Monday - Friday; 9am - 5pm
£16,000 - £18,000pa
A reputable and established accountancy practice in Great Yarmouth is recruiting for a Receptionist to manage the front desk by greeting visitors, clients and customers, face to face and over the phone and supporting the team with general administration duties.
The Receptionist will be on the main desk at the entrance of the building and be the first point of call for all clients and customers visiting or calling. This requires a professional, self-motivated and autonomous receptionist with a confident approach to greeting customers and completing tasks.
Job Duties will include:
- Welcoming visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries and informing colleagues.
- Maintaining colleague’s emails; delegating and filtering out for importance.
- Managing the diary of colleagues, making bookings and travel arrangements and ad hoc PA duties.
- Typing up notes from meetings, filing and scanning documentation and ad hoc duties.
- Maintaining security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges etc.
- Maintaining a safe and clean reception area, general housekeeping and upkeep of the office.
This will provide a hardworking receptionist job satisfaction and a long term career within a professional and personable work environment eventually providing career development.