Data Process Operator
Data Process Operator
Wymbush Milton Keynes
Monday to Friday - 08:30 - 16:30
Permanent position - immediate start.
£18,000 - £20,000 + overtime and enhanced rates.
Would you like the opportunity to work in a fun, vibrant and welcoming company, within a friendly warehouse environment?
Would you like the possibility of progression and growth within your career?
Our client is currently recruiting x5 Data Process Operators to join a brand new state of the art building in Wymbush.
You would be part of a team who have nearly 50 years' experience in delivering data capture projects around the world, specialising in assessment processing and electronic marking of examinations.
The benefits available to a successful candidate:
* Holiday allowance (24 days going up to 27 days per annum after 5 years', plus 8 bank holidays)
* Flex. You can convert up to 5 days from your 'flex' in year one and this goes up each year up to 10 days in your 10th year.
* Company sick pay - 10 days per year, can be accumulated up to 13 weeks
* One day's paid leave per year - to support charities
* Usually 1 extra day off at Christmas
* Private Medical Insurance - self funded at discounted rate
* Permanent Health Insurance Scheme - can be up to 5 years - 50% salary
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Free parking
* Subsidised canteen
* Discounted gym membership - £13.99/mth
* Social events during the year organised by the Social committee
We recently placed a candidate with this client, here is what Ffion had to say:
"They are very much a people's company, they like to ensure that you enjoy doing your work and enjoy your time there. They constantly check in on you and have procedures in place to make sure your voice is heard for any changes you feel would help make you job better, I've only been there 3 weeks and can tell they value their employees.
There is always something to do so you rarely find yourself doing nothing, it's completely different to work I've done in the past but you definitely learn a lot and enjoy what you do there for them"
What would be expected of a successful candidate?
* Data capturing scripts which involves processing sorting, scanning and keying.
* Achieving high quality standards.
* Maintaining agreed productivity schedules and contributing to process improvement.
* Perform core Bureau activities accurately, efficiently, on time and to agreed quality levels and performance targets.
Between the months of May and August, your role will allow you the growth to become an expert in your field and manage a small team during the busy periods. You will be responsible for:
* Supervising and mentoring your team in line with the culture and values of our client.
* Ensuring the team are fully trained and have a clear understanding of all processes to be carried out by them.
* Identifying any issues with conduct of performance within the team and resolving or escalating as appropriate.
* Ensuring all labour movement, attendance, leavers etc. are accurately recorded and monitored.
Please note during this busy period, you may be requested to work Mon - Sat 07:00 - 17:00 or Mon - Sat 19:00 - 05:00. Overtime and enhanced rates will apply.
What we are looking for:
* Attention to detail.
* Works well under pressure.
* Can adapt to change well.
We are looking to fill this role immediately. To apply call, Dene Harries or email