My client is an established and reputable multi-sited organisation with new offices opening in the High Wycombe area. They have an urgent requirement for an experienced Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the General/Office Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the GM in an administrative capacity to ensure the smooth running of the site.
- Producing various reports.
- Logging and reporting incidents and accidents.
- Diary management for the GM.
- Booking travel arrangements for visiting staff and customers.
- Assisting with Health and Safety.
- Act as the initial point of contact for various internal staff.
- Assisting with various elements of HR, Finance and Reception.
- Various other duties assigned by the GM.
Candidates that apply must have a strong Administrative background, perhaps as a PA or in HR. You must be organised, self-motivated and be a people person as there is regular liaison with staff and customers.