Corporate Tax Associate
As a Corporate Tax Associate your role will be to manage a portfolio of owner managed and other privately and publicly owned corporate clients with varied and complex tax affairs, ensuring both excellent client service and identification of further work opportunities. The role will also involve working on a variety of advisory projects and technical assignments.
- To act as day-to-day point of contact for the client, and to practice the principles of excellent client service at all times.
- Foster a close working relationship with other departments, providing the same level of service to those internal clients.
- To ensure that the assignment is undertaken in accordance with the pre-assignment instructions, and to carry out complex aspects of the assignment efficiently, thoroughly and in accordance with the firm’s procedures.
- To be responsible for the business and corporation tax compliance service for business and corporate clients.
- Advising on payment of tax liabilities as they become due.
- Preparation and submission of corporation tax returns and supporting computations.
- Dealing with enquiries raised by HM Revenue & Customs.
- Be available to assist with planning and advisory work, including in conjunction with other departments.
- To provide adequate briefing, supervision and training for junior staff.
- ACA, ACCA or ATT qualified.
- Work experience within an accountancy practice, with exposure to Corporate Tax experience of a client or customer facing environment.
- Proven experience in client handling and managing a busy portfolio.
- CTA preferred.
- Current role to be 50%+ Tax based.
- Experience of using specialist tax software system.