Financial Adviser (Non-regulated)
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Advisers in London to join a Financial Services Firm. The company is a leading UK firm and maintains friendly, professional relationships with their clients in order to provide them with savings, investment, and protection products which helps families and individuals reach their financial goals, protect their families and improve communities.
An opportunity for an enthusiastic and confident individual, you will be provided with leads which you will build upon. You will receive ongoing support, guidance, training and development in our processes, systems and products to help you succeed in your role.
You will enjoy the autonomy of being home based and responsible for managing your daily activities and diary.
What’s in it for you:
- Fantastic Basic Salary on offer
- Flexibility to work from home.
- Company Car
- Leads Provided.
Skills and experience required:
- Able to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Professional approach
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer systems
- Sales background, previous experience in financial services would be advantageous, but not essential.