Internal Telesales Executive
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Do you have a love for sales and are you keen to maximise your earning potential and career opportunity within a highly reputable and recognisable player in the market? Do you want an opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience within a fast based sales environment? Right now, we have a position available for a target-driven Internal Sales Executive to join our team.
Ricoh is a market leading technology company specialising in strategic Management Document Solutions, Production Printing, Communication Services, Application Services, Infrastructure Services, Workplace Services, Business Process Outsourcing, Cloud based technology and I.T Managed Services.
Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and helping organisations and people to realise their potential and be fit for the future, we call this imagine.change. To do that we are resolute in our approach - "you work for us, and we`ll work for you".
What you will be doing
We are looking to complement our Internal Sales Team in London to maximize revenues around Ricoh’s E-Signature Solution (do not worry full training is provided!).Based out of our prestigious London office near Liverpool Street Station, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing your designated territory through both existing and new customer acquisitions.
- Develop new relationships to promote the Ricoh`s E-Signature Solution
- Regularly communicate and educate existing customers about our product solution
- Achieve individual sales revenue and gross margin targets by creating new opportunities and conversions
- Develop and manage customer information for input into the CRM system
- Generate revenue from Ricoh`s other products and services when appropriate
- Collaborate with internal account managers and be a trusted advisor on our products and services.
You will ideally have
- Previous experience in a telesales based role
- Ability to conduct product demonstrations to potential customers
- Confident telephone manner with good emailing skills and attention to detail
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Effective negotiation ability
- Experience using a CRM system
- Competent at meeting deadlines and working towards targets
- Sound IT knowledge
- Great communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Previous selling of IT software will be an added advantage but not necessary
In return for your commitment, you can expect
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where career development is encouraged and rewarded. We offer a variety of different benefits from healthcare plans to childcare vouchers to cycle to work schemes.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.