Customer Experience Centre Specialist
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...Ricoh is a market leading technology company specialising in strategic Management Document Solutions, Production Printing, Communication Services, Application Services, Infrastructure Services, Workplace Services, Business Process Outsourcing, Cloud based technology and I.T Managed Services. We also partner with Microsoft! Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in approximately 200 countries and regions.
Based at our Broadgate Tower office in London here is a role where you will be the Host and Ambassador of the Ricoh’s Customer Experience Centres, taking customers and visitors on tours of the Ricoh journey/story, enabling them to make purchasing decisions against all of our service lines.
What you will be doing
• To be an SME in Ricoh’s value propositions and product portfolio to confidently articulate the Ricoh story within a tour of the Customer Experience Centre environment to customers and visitors to maximise commercial opportunities
• Plan, write and maintain the script and feedback mechanisms to deliver a Customer Experience Centre Tour and educate colleagues to enable them to competently deliver a tour.
• To plan and execute all tours and support hospitality events held in the Customer Experience Centre to ensure we deliver a 1st class experience and maximise the commercial opportunity
• To be responsible for planning activities and incentives and managing all operational aspects of our Customer Experience Centres to ensure the smooth running and effective take up from all sales channels, plus the optimum experience for external prospects and customers
• To drive or influence the wider Marketing Team and Areas of Expertise across Marketing,, Sales & Pre Sales to ensure that our Customer Experience Centres reflect the latest product and service offerings, corporate messaging and branding
• Manage relationship with Facilities and IT to ensure the Customer Experience Centre is presented professionally and equipment is up to date and in full working order to enable the optimal experience for customers and visitors
• To effectively measure all customer experience activity including feedback and produce management reporting to demonstrate success, ROI and competitor / benchmarking to recommend and implement areas for improvement
• To undertake and manage other projects relating to the customer experience, as directed by the line manager
You will ideally have
• Proven events management / hospitality/ sales and /or marketing business related experience
• Highly organised with ability to manage multiple projects at any one time
• Project management experience
• Strong communicator , stakeholder management and presentations skills
• Technically savvy ( IT networking experience desirable)
• Good analytical and reporting skills/experience (Microsoft Suite)
• Strong social, interaction and networking skills (influencing and negotiating)
• Self-motivated, flexible, disciplined
• Familiarity with Ricoh products / services is desirable
• Commercial awareness and fundamental sales skills
In return for your commitment, you can expect
Ricoh is a great company to work for - one which encourages and rewards career development. You will be working for a professional, customer-focused organisation with the ability to grow in to new areas and develop your career further.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Recruitment Team.