Valeco Recruitment are working with our established client who are on the market and recruiting for a Membership Administrator to join their team on a full-time permanent basis in Midlothian.
Due to our client’s location they are not located on a transport link - own transport is required.
Based in our clients Membership team your role will involve a variety of tasks reporting directly into the manager and ensuring your workload is always completed and accurate.
Duties will involve:
• Dealing with members over the telephone and providing them with an exceptional service
• Processing new members applications
• Communicating effectively with them and the membership team on the road
• Maintaining and reporting on applications
• Updating regularly the internal CRM system and ensure all information is accurate and correct always
• Produce regular reports
• Proof read marketing material before publication
• Assisting with the coordination of events
• Building up relationships internally and externally
• Coordinating and booking meetings
• Reception cover with colleagues on a rota for breaks, lunch and holidays along with other key duties and responsibilities.
For this opportunity we are seeking:
• Background in a customer focused administrative role
• Good PC skills: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Exceptional attention to detail and high accuracy skills
• First class communication and presentation skills
• Be able to work as part of a team
• Manage under pressure while remaining professional always
• Competent in data management, analysis and reporting.
What is the offer?
• Market rate salary based in Midlothian
• Private healthcare
• Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5pm, Friday 8.30am until 2.30pm
Please send your covering letter detailing why Valeco Recruitment should interview you, why you are on the market and what experience you have that relates to this position along with your CV and current salary and notice period.
Valeco Recruitment will not work with any candidates who have not been registered face to face. Successful applicants will be invited to attend an interview registration locally in Midlothian - due to the volume we receive at present we are unable to respond and give individual feedback.