Are you experienced in Sales Administration? Are you hungry to achieve in an ambitious company? Yes? This could be the career move for you.
Our Clients have a wealth of experience in providing managed services to businesses across the UK, including IT services and solutions, Cloud Computing, Disaster Recovery, Information Management and Managed Print Services. Working with over 500 customers across the UK, our client has experience of helping a diverse range of organisations from different industries.
Sales Administration Job Purpose
Your main duties will involve processing Customer orders, helping customers with their enquiries regarding stock, delivery times, shortages etc. issuing quotations and general office administration. You will be responsible for ensuring that consistently high levels of customer service are maintained at all times. Additionally, you will be required to work the reception 1 hour per day.
- Updating customers on progress of orders
- Resolving queries
- Producing and following up quotations
- Progressing orders and liaising with the Business Development Managers and Account Managers.
- Advising customers on Technical Questions
- Processing customer returns
- Must be computer literate and have a practical working knowledge of Word and Excel
- A strong communicator with good verbal and written skills
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Good Time Keeping
- Able to prioritise workload
- Ability to cover annual leave / sickness when required
- Willingness to learn new skills
What's on offer?
A basic salary of £20,000-£22,000