Telesales Administration Support
New Era Fuels currently have a brand-new role in our telesales department. We are looking for a person with strong administration skills to support our busy sales team, helping to relieve pressure and allow them to concentrate on selling. We are a friendly and bubbly team so we are looking for someone who will fit in but also work hard to get results.
To assist the telesales department with day to day administration duties.
- Outbound calls to our third-party suppliers to get the current and best prices and obtain delivery dates for our customers. Booking orders in with third parties
- Producing reports of room statistics for presentation to directors at manager’s meetings
- Putting orders onto system
- Running reports on credit safe for each new lead to check if lead is viable.
- Dealing with account forms for customers and liaising with accounts department to get them signed off. Logging account forms on a spreadsheet
- Calling transport department/third party suppliers to obtain ETA’s for deliveries
- Organising paperwork for new starters
- Keeping the inhouse system - CRM up to date with potential customers and removing any dead leads
- Keeping track of live chat/call ins
- Making packs up to be sent out to new customers
- Lead sourcing in spare time to assist Telesales team
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous administration experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management and effective organisation
- Works well under pressure and is able to meet deadlines in fast paced sales office
- Works hard to meet monthly KPI targets
- Able to develop strong relationships with suppliers and colleagues
- Can work closely with management
In return, New Era Fuels can offer a convenient location right next to Harlow train station, 20 days holiday which accumulate with years of service, pension scheme and summer and Christmas social events.
This role is based on a permanent contract with the first month being a trial period.
Working hours 42.5 - Monday - Friday with an hour for lunch
If you would like to join our welcoming team please apply today!