Part-Time Telesales Advisor
Exciting Part-Time Telesales Advisor opportunity available for money-motivated, hard-working individuals in the Stockport area. Working for a multi award-winning, industry leading, global company in their modern offices, you will be part of a fun environment and receive great training to ensure you smash targets and earn big commission!
This company are on a mission and have recently achieved a place in the prestigious "Companies to Change the World" award winners list. Their unique Private Health Insurance service offers customers a variety of perks including Discounted Gym Memberships, Restaurant Discounts, Free Starbucks, Free Cinema Tickets and much more. And the best part? As an employee you receive all the same benefits!
As a Part Time Telesales Advisor, you will spend the majority of your day speaking to business owners/decision makers in order to introduce the business and identify whether they could benefit from the service. Responsibilities will include:
- Making a high volume of calls to businesses to sell health insurance as an employee benefit
- Utilising your outgoing and friendly personality to quickly build rapport
- Using conversational sales techniques in order to gather relevant information about their business
- Creating sales opportunities through objection handling and closing
To be successful as a Part Time Sales Advisor, you will need to be able to demonstrate resilience, determination and a positive mental attitude. Candidates are not required to hold previous sales experience as full training is provided however a confident telephone manner is a necessity.
We would love to speak to individuals with experience working in a customer facing position and ideally towards targets; this could be from mobile phone, retail, call centre advisor or executive, door to door, customer service advisors with upselling/retentions experience.
The Successful Part Time Sales Advisor will receive (pro rata):
- £17500 basic salary pro rata (£9.62 per hour, 22.5 hours a week, flexible to suit school hours)
- Up to £600 monthly commission
- Full classroom training with ongoing support and career development
- 25 days holidays
- Private health insurance
- Tonnes of regular incentives including Apples Watches and holidays
- Great on-site restaurant with discounted meals
If you're looking for Part Time Telesales Advisor work within a great business then do not delay - apply today for more information or to be considered.