Fornham All Saints, Bury St Edmunds
MBA are recruiting for an exciting global organisation where their people are at the heart of everything they do.
We are looking for driven and career minded professionals to join our thriving and exciting Fornham All Saints team. This is the ideal opportunity for someone who is passionate about delivering a first class customer service experience and interested in starting a career in Claims. Previous experience in handling a claim is preferred.
You will manage a caseload of claims from start to finish and work closely with customers to keep them updated through the claim process and ensure a high level of customer service. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone currently working in a customer service environment within a Claims setting, or someone with experience in handling a caseload/ portfolio of customers or experience in performing investigations into accounts or customer issues.
In return, you can expect a competitive salary, 22 days holiday, great working hours (Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm) and dress down Fridays. You will also receive industry leading training and fantastic career progression opportunities.
- To deliver a first class end to end claims handling service - progressing claims efficiently and fairly in a manner that supports the customer and partners our insurance clients brand and values
- To really understand what matters to the customer and put this first to adopt getting it right first time to enhance the customer experience
- To take sole responsibility for every claim personally handled - ensure parties are kept informed
- Build strong relations with colleagues, brokers and suppliers to ensure seamless claims handling service
- To promote the Company ethics and values, focus on first principles of getting it right for the customer
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Enjoys being a team player and openly shares knowledge and skills with others
- Shows empathy to customers and distils confidence through technical expertise
- Demonstrates a 'can do' attitude and is solution orientated to focus on systems improvement