£30,000 - £35,000
Are you an organised person with experience in Finance and HR?
You could be just the person we are looking for!
We are assisting our client with the recruitment of an experienced, diverse Office Manager. You will need to have experience in Finance and HR to be successful in this role. Working in a busy office, this successful business has ambitious plans for growth.
- Bank reconciliation
- Day to day book-keeping and credit control
- Preparing supplier payments
- Monthly reconciliation of sales v costs to Line Manager records
- Processing monthly Company credit card/cash expenses
- Support the Partners with forecasting figures
- Assist the Managing Partner in reviewing monthly income v expenditure in preparation for Finance meetings
- Production & submission of Quarterly VAT return to HMRC
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register and depreciation/disposals
Human Resource duties
- Assist with all aspects of recruitment
- Keep abreast of current HR legislation and GDPR guidelines
- Manage all HR documentation including contracts, handbooks, inductions and policies
- Manage holiday, absenteeism and sickness records
- Overseeing appraisals and performance reviews in line with probationary periods
Office Manager duties
- Managing office facilities including security, keys, and health and safety requirements in line with regulations including fire evacuation
- Manage contractual agreements with suppliers, supplier relationships and invoices
- Supporting to the wider team as required
We are looking for someone with:
- Preferably AAT Qualified
- Previous financial and HR experience
- Respect the importance of discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident using Excel spreadsheets
- Ability to work under pressure and a commitment to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Role advertised: 6 March 2019
WE WOULD PREFER YOUR CV IN WORD FORMAT
Ascendant Recruitment is one of Milton Keynes and Northampton's leading recruitment companies, with PA/Administration, Customer Service, Human Resources, Finance and Temporary divisions. Ascendant Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on our current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
If this isn't your perfect role, register with us and let us find it for you.