Position: Administrator (Residential)
Location: Cerrig Camu - Dolgellau - Gwynedd
Company: Regard Group
Salary: £8.37 per hour + benefits, full time, permanent contract Monday to Friday 9-5 with bank holidays off.
Benefits: DBS and training paid for, flexible working hours, Wider Wallet (Highstreet shopping online) discount scheme, Employee Assistance Programme (Counselling) comprehensive induction and training, realistic progression (we are an award-winning organisation who are committed to developing people from within)
Summary of Role:
Responsible for the day to day administration of the Service and the coordination with regional and national functions as well as head office on behalf of the service. Demonstrates the ability to represent the organisation in an appropriate and professional manner in all internal and external contact and relationships.
Cerrig Camu is a beautiful country estate just outside the historic market town of Dolgellau. It comprises a large main building which has three floors, while the ground floor has recently been completely re-developed to become a distinct four bed service in its own right; In addition to the fourteen beds across the main house, there are three further cottages with their own staff teams and service user demographic. Cerrig Camu benefits from having a resource centre on site giving individuals the opportunity to develop independent living skills. A new manager has come on board and she would like a skilled and positive administrator to join the team. So, if you are a strong administrator and pick things up quickly please get in touch!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the service manager in diary management and organising travel and meetings
- Providing administrative support to service manager where required such as, processing letters, taking minutes, stationary orders, generating reports, using the Hr and recruitment systems and providing information to head office
- Ensure the service is legally and ethically compliant by ensuring all paperwork is up to date for service users staff and the building
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Effectively and confidentially managing data and information
- Dealing with issues as they arise escalating to line management in line with policy
- Maintaining the electronic and paper filing systems and ensuring information is accurate and up to date
- Tracks training evaluations, ensures a full set of data is available, and investigates negative feedback takes action as required. Analyses training provider reports. Escalates issues.
- Receives training attendance information from the central training co-ordinator, follows up non-attendance with the staff, and escalates issues to the Service Manage
- Experience of running IT based filing systems
- Experience of administering HR processes.
- Ability to work within policy and process.
- Ability to analyse data and present clear verbal and written reports
- Proven ability to problem solve and manage conflict
- Ability to use own initiative and to multi-task
- Ability to work well in a team and to manage own stress levels
- Ability to communicate tasks effectively
- Experience of working within policies and regulatory requirements
- Office Manager experience desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of the Care Sector desirable but not essential
- 2 years’ experience in a general administrative post
- Strong organisational skills
- Full driving licence and Willingness to travel
Please apply by completing a short registration, your CV will be sent directly to the recruitment team for review.