SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Job Title: Regional Account Manager
Salary: 60 - 64k
The worlds largest company in their field; valued at £9 billion
The role is for an experienced home based Regional Account Manager, covering Wales, South West England and the Midlands. Our client is the market leader in events and business information and have been trading since 1843. So clearly this a large established organisation and they seek a consultative professional with the ability to grow and develop relationships. They have over 11,000 staff and a strong reputation for attracting and developing their people long term.
- Responsible for delivering targeted renewals within each are each month.
- Responsible for upsell revenue across the product ranges
- Liaising daily with the internal office based account management team for the area.
- Providing cover on Key Accounts when required
- Conduct reviews, renewals and training meetings with customers
- Communicate feedback with team, post meetings
- Represent company in professional manner
Benefits of the Role
- Food allowances
- Audi A4
- Company credit card for expenses
- Health and Dental Care
- This is great role for a talented account manager who wants total support and a great career structure . Rare opportunity to join a FTSE 100 and build a career .