My client is looking to recruit a Facilities Coordinator to join their growing business.
Purpose of the position
To support facilities related tasks and general administration including reception cover, meeting and customer event support, H&S administration and general housekeeping. Primary responsibilities will be to the HemelHempstead site whilst providing facilities administration support for Loughborough.
Overview of Cultural Fit
This is a full-time role, based in HemelHempstead. We are looking for a consistent, reliable, experienced candidate. We want team members to be outgoing, customer focused, always willing to help and always willing to own a problem to completion. The person needs to be a team player, who will always go above and beyond to achieve. They will always support the customer.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities, but not limited to :
- Provide administration support to the facilities manager including raising purchase orders, invoice tracking, contacting/liaising with suppliers.
- Undertaking small facilities projects when required working closely with the on site engineers.
- To assist with general housekeeping of the Hemel site, through daily site inspections and liaison with building users, maintenance team, cleaning contractor and Goods In team
- To maintain record keeping and document management for the facilities functions
- Work with the reception/security team to maintain occupancy records and associated signage
- Assist with the production and maintenance of a Facilities Operations Procedures Manual
- Provide project support and administration
- Provide facilities administration support to the Loughborough site operations
- Support with H+S obligations where possible eg, training records, arranging training, preparing reports etc.
- Administrate/complete RA’s and SSOW’s as required.
- To provide daily reception cover for breaks and additional cover for customer events
- Meeting Room setup, AV support and general assistance with client meetings and events
- Maintain general use areas such as kitchens and copier areas to ensure they are clean, tidy and well stocked.
- Assisting with site inductions and monitoring of on site contractors when required.
- Be available on out of hours call list where required.
- General administration/office tasks as requested by the Facilities Manager.
- Undertake any other facilities management task as directed by the Facilities Manager.
- Facilities Experience beneficial
- Keen attention to detail, driven by change and a positive attitude.
- Good communication skills - ability to liaise with contractors, employees and visitors
- A 'cando’ attitude, willing to take on additional tasks outside of job scope, as required
- Proven team player with excellent internal and external customer focus, including being the face of BSI when welcoming external contractors/visitors to BSI.
- Good understanding of health and safety
- Excellent IT skills - word, excel and PowerPoint
- Well presented with a professional attitude
- To have good organisational skills and be able to work on own initiative
- Flexibility to deliver all requirements of this role
If this sounds like you apply today for immediate consideration.
This vacancy is being advertised by flatraterecruiting.co.uk, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. At flatraterecruiting.co.uk we work differently to most recruiters, every time you apply to one of our vacancies, your CV goes through to the hiring manager to review. The hiring manager will then make the decision on your application and contact you directly.
By applying you are giving your consent for us to process your application and pass on your details to our client for review for this vacancy only.