Trainee Financial Services Administrator / PA
Due to continued success in providing fee based advice to HNW clients, this successful IFA practice requires a professional and highly articulate PA / Administrator, with strong organisational skills to provide support to the IFAs & Paraplanners and develop their experience in financial planning.
The successful candidate will have strong experience with excel and other software packages, be highly organised with a keen eye for detail. This role would suit someone coming from outside of financial services and looking to build an administrative career in wealth management.
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced PA / Administrator (from a non-financial services background) to build a career in financial planning support
Full training will be given, in time duties will include
- Provide all aspects of technical administrative support within the Financial Services team and working closely with the Consultants.
- Providing an efficient new business processing service for sales consultants, completing trades/fund switches and liaising with product providers and ensuring that new business is set up correctly
- Providing administration support in relation to valuations, transfer of servicing and client reviews to allow sales consultants to conduct efficient client meetings
- Providing an effective link between the client and the consultant ensuring that both are kept up to date with all matters relating to their financial affairs
- Ensuring that all client information is stored on the relevant system and it is updated accurately and timely checking that all compliance requirements are met
- Preparing invoices for work completed for clients
- Issuing original policy documents to clients where appropriate and checking that copy documents / contract notes are issued within the agreed turnaround timescale ensuring they are accurate and reflect the requirements of the client
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.