We have an exciting new role for a Telesales Executive to join a growing Managed Service Provider in their brand new offices based in the Stockport Area. Paying a basic salary of up to £20000, with an OTE of up to £27000, this is a permanent full time position. The working hours are Mon - Fri 9:00AM - 5:30PM and it includes some excellent benefits including Free Parking, extensive Training and fantastic long term career prospects.
This new position will be responsible for maintenance and growth of prospecting data in order to generate good quality leads which will result in growing business for the organisation.
• Strategically look at the data and qualify leads which can lead to business for the client
• Identify opportunities through cold calling, prospecting and referrals
• Develop and maintain strong, lasting client relationships
• React to business enquiries in a professional and timely manner
• Use the CRM system to maintain and grow the lead database
• To work and contribute within the broader sales team, creating and promoting ideas to assist colleagues in the achievement of set objectives
• Assist with local marketing activities, sending out material and following them up
• To achieve and exceed monthly appointment targets
• To work professionally, effectively and constructively to promote the organisation
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Great communication skills
• Competent with the use of all Microsoft packages
• Previously used a CRM package i.e. Salesforce or equivalent
• Previous experience of working in a proactive role contacting new opportunities
• Minimum 2 years' experience in a sales / data base management role is essential
• Knowledge of IT and telecoms is desirable
• £17000- £20,000 per annum dependant on experience with an OTE up to £27,000
• Working hours: Mon - Fri 9:00AM - 5:30PM
• 20 days holiday (rises with years of service)
• Company pension scheme with employer matched contributions
• Comprehensive training and development programme with opportunities to progress.
• Free Parking