Sous Chef, near Bury St Edmunds, package up to £30,000, 45-48 hours,
At Select Hospitality Cambridge we are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Sous Chef.
Sous Chef needed to join a team of talented chefs. Working alongside the Head Chef to help manage the kitchen, ensuring the highest possible standard of food preparation and service are met. Serving Brunch, lunch and dinner. The Sous Chef will be required to innovate and deliver food to the highest standards consistently, ensuring that all food is produced in line with the companies' standards. You will be responsible for the BOH team reporting to the Head Chef and General Manager.
The Head Chef, is an award winning Head Chef, looking for a dedicated Sous Chef. The Head Chef is offering an amazing package of a great salary, tips. Average working week of 45 hours.
Experience and Skills required
* Ability to train and develop staff
* Understand stock taking procedures
* Ensure full compliance to 5* food hygiene
* Must be able to drive, due to location
* Identify and communicate issues that may affect KPI's
* Basic Food Hygiene Certificate.
* Training on HACCP & COSHH systems.
* Creative and passionate about food.
* Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
* Flexible as regards to shift patterns
* Responsible and trustworthy
* Have the ability to work within a team
* Fun & personable
Salary and Benefits
* My client is offering the successful Senior Sous Chef a package of up to £30,000 pa
* Fantastic working environment
* Additional company benefits
* Pension scheme
* Excellent Tronc
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website. For further information please contact Jonathan Taylor on at our Cambridge office.
Keep in touch and connect with us: