Semi Senior Accountant
A growing practice in Herne Bay are looking for a Semi Senior Accountant to join their busy office. Having taken on a number of new clients, this firm are planning on expanding their team to accomodate the increase in workload. This will be an accounts focused role and will suit somebody with a couple of years in practice who is either AAT Qualified or an ACCA/ACA studier.
Responsibilities of the Semi Senior Accountant:
- Statutory accounts production for limited companies and sole traders
- Completion and submission of VAT Tax Returns
- Corporation tax computations
- Reviewing the work of Juniors
- Bank reconciliations and bookkeeping
- Communicating and resolving financial and compliance issues with clients and HMRC
- Keeping up to date technically and providing accurate and efficient advice to clients
- General ad-hoc duties that arise from day to day
- ACCA/ACA part qualified or AAT Qualified
- Recent experience of 2 years in Public Practice
- Experience in the preparation of statutory and management accounts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For further information on the Semi Senior Accountant position, please apply direct or contact James Young from AJ Chambers.