Administrative Assistant – Our Client is an award-winning market-leader in the provision of managed doctor services. Tried-and-trusted pathway enables them to help hundreds of International Medical Graduates to establish their careers in the UK. Currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team based in Aylesbury, on a full-time permanent basis.
As Administrative Assistant, you will offer an effective administration service to support several designated Account Managers and deliver high quality doctor service to the patients at the Company's client hospitals. This Administrative Assistant will need to be an effective communicator and be confident in relaying feedback back to clients and doctors.
The Administrative Assistant’s responsibilities will include the following duties:
- Maintain hospital spreadsheet to ensure that it accurately reflects past, present and future staffing at the client hospitals.
- Assist in arranging doctors’ accommodation, managing travel plans, processing expense claims and organising handovers.
- Provide hospitals with all the necessary documentation in support of an incoming doctor (e.g. CV, references, resuscitation certificates, Occupational Health Clearance) prior to their arrival at the hospital.
- Ensure that all doctors working within the portfolio maintain current Right to Work and full GMC registrations with Licence to Practise.
- Assist with the obtaining of clinical statements from doctors.
- Liaise, co-ordinate and communicate with the Recruitment Teams by telephone and email.
- Assist with the preparation of the company payroll.
Looking for applicants who have a good academic ability and strong communication skills. Candidates should also come from a people centred and high-pressured environment. Previous experience working within a ‘service’ based business would be beneficial.
This is a full-time permanent role with office hours of Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. In return offering a competitive salary up to £20,000 per annum (depending on experience), discretionary company bonus twice a year and a generous holiday allowance.
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would like to join the company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiter and Online Job Advertiser. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Recruitment, Assistant, Admin, Administration, Medical, Staff
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information you provide in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any other recruiting company who are working directly with Spider for recruitment advertising purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.