We have taken a perm role based in Uxbridge for an Inside sales person
Business development:Grow sales profitably with existing accounts and actively develop new accounts in line with location and company objectives.
Proactively attain customer and market knowledge to ensure commercial expertise is up to date and utilised consistently and effectively to gain a competitive edge. Main responsibilities
- Account penetration
Grow and maintain new and existing relationships with sellers and resellers by consistently providing a proactive added value service - offering solutions / products / service / support as appropriate.
- Build effective working relationships with all key players within the customer organisation - estimators, project managers, sales etc within the customer organisation.
- Maximise profit potential with each customer.
- margin increase, cross sell, increase relevant product mix, minimise profit leaks, potential / actual projects etc.
Develop, implement and achieve growth strategy for target customers.
Includes analysis of existing sales, desired sales, plan and implement action plan, follow up and meet set targets. Work with O/S on primary and development accounts as applicable.
- Timely and accurate quotes/ follow ups /responses to customers and leads to o/s
Meet activity / results target consistently.
Basic hours are 35 per week - this is a sales / customer led position you need to be flexible and be prepared to work outside your core hours in order to meet customer service level expectations.
Necessary skills, knowledge and experience
- Successful sales record
- Knowledge of the I.T. industry would be an advantage
- Results / achievement orientated - quality driven
can you let me know by email if you are interested asap thank you