Paraplanner – London – Full Time – Permanent – £50,000 pa + Benefits
Do you have previous experience in a paraplanning role, in which you have dealt with a varied and busy workload?
Are you looking for an exciting paraplanning opportunity in which you will deal with clients directly, advising them on technical queries?
Do you possess a financial diploma and are you looking to achieve Chartered Level?
If so – this role has been made for you! Tilney are currently looking for a Paraplanner to join our dedicated and successful Client Delivery team in London. This a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a challenging and varied role, who wants to learn and develop their skills and knowledge. You are diploma qualified and you hold experience in a similar paraplanning role with a specialism as well as being a strong team player who can effectively work with and support internal colleagues. You’re also a strong communicator, able to advise and provide a high level of service to our clients.
The Role -
As a Paraplanner at Tilney you will primarily be responsible for preparing written advice and technical research services to our team of financial planners and advisors, ensuring this is always done to the highest level and in an efficient manner. You will work in a fast-paced environment supporting the needs of advisors. You will also be the point of contact for client’s and will be expected to deal with technical queries efficiently.
Key Responsibilities -
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with client and colleagues
- Answer technical enquiries
- Prepare suitability reports
- Ensure compliance and risk reviews and reports are carried out
- Carry out technical research as part of the existing arrangement review process
- Maintain core systems ensuring that tasks are completed in line with company policies and procedures
What you will need -
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a paraplanning role with a specialism
- Diploma qualified ideally on your way to chartered level
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to work under pressure
- Able to deal with technical queries
- Strong reporting and analytical skill
- Possession of prioritisation and time management skills
- Proficient IT skills in core Microsoft Systems
What We Give You-
- 26 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Company Pension
- Income Protection Insurance
- Flexible benefits package
About Us -
Tilney is an award-winning financial planning and investment company that builds on heritage of more than 180 years. Our clients include private investors, charities and professional intermediaries who trust us with more than £24 billion of their assets. We offer a range of services including financial planning, investment management and advice through our Bestinvest service; a leading online platform for those who prefer to manage their own investments. Whichever service a client chooses we believe their personal wealth is our personal responsibility. Headquartered in Mayfair, London, Tilney Group employs over 1,000 staff across our network of 30 offices and we have nationwide Financial Planning and Investment Management teams. We pride ourselves on offering the very highest levels of professional client service across our entire range of solutions to help our clients achieve financial peace of mind.
If you like the sound of this Paraplanner opportunity and you have the necessary skills and attitude, please apply today by clicking apply and completing our application process through staff-finda!
Good luck and thank you for your interest in Tilney.