In Measham and Ibstock
Are you caring, compassionate, resilient and dedicated in making a difference to peoples quality of life?
If so CRG would love to hear from you!
CRG Homecare is a leading provider and provides domiciliary care services to adults and the elderly, within the comfort and security of their own homes within Leicestershire. We strive on promoting independence whilst also maintaining client dignity and supporting freedom of choice.
What your role will involve
- Providing personal care - Washing, bathing, toileting
- Preparation of meals
- Light domestic duties
- Visits out into the community
Currently looking for Weekends only- 7am-2pm and 4pm-10pm
Drivers with own vehicle required for all available positions.
Next training sessions are 8th-10th April 2019.
What CRG Homecare can offer to you
- Rate of pay £8.75 weekday - £9.00 weekend + mileage (Paid weekly)
- Probation Bonus - £250 after 6 months service
- A refer a friend scheme up to £300
- Full Care Certificate training and ongoing paid refresher courses
- Monthly Employee Recognition scheme promoted through our dedicated CRG APP!
- Access to a number of discounts through 'Wider Wallet' for theme parks, restaurants, supermarkets and more!!
- Free uniforms
- Ongoing support to achieve a health and Social Care qualification
What you will need
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated team
- To be responsible and able to work unsupervised
- Reliable and punctual
If you are interested in these positions please contact branch on or click to apply online.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.