Basic Salary:£25,000 per annum
Realistic Earning Opportunity: In the region of £40,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday - 9.15am to 6.30pm
Just an Insurance Broker? In title yes but in how our client lives and breathes, absolutely not. As a business the client has grown from an acorn to an oak tree at a significant pace and achieved great success through sheer grit, determination and always remembering their roots. Retaining their core values through growth and change is key to the DNA and their unique culture.
The business "why" is to reduce the protection deficit in the UK by protecting as many UK families as possible; it’s as simple as that. How they do it, is the difference. Our client believes in doing the right thing, first time. They do this through our absolute commitment to investing in their people, the products and innovation to deliver the very best customer experience.
Our client has been awarded 'Protection Firm of the Year’ twice in the last 5 years and are currently the # 1 Broker on Trust Pilot in the overall money and insurance category, an accolade they are incredibly proud of as it is based entirely on customer feedback.
They are driven by a genuine passion and a commitment to care; to both customers and employees. The working environment is energetic, driven and oozes passion, where everyone is committed to making every interaction count towards achieving the business mission and goals.
Trusted by some of the UK’s leading providers they tailor protection policies to suit consumer needs on a non-advised basis.
What you get for your commitment…
- Progression to Elite Executive with additional holiday, car allowance, cleaner, suit allowance, wireless headset (after qualifying period)
- Tiered progression opportunities including increase in basic salary up to £34,000 per annum
Day to Day…
- Establish quick and strong relationships by outbound calling warm leads where customers have shown an interest in life cover
- Work collaboratively and provide a consultative service to ensure we find the right product to suit their needs
- Look for, find and capitalise on underutilised opportunities
- Work to and exceed company sales targets and KPIs
- Proactively manage your own diary and customer appointments
- Capture and accurately record customer information
- Work within a non-advised, FCA regulated environment putting the customer at the heart of everything we do
What do we need from you?
- Resilience, positivity and a natural drive
- A hunger to work hard to achieve your goals, despite challenges
- Strong communication with a passion for helping people
- A mentality to look for a career not just a job
It is Birchfield Recruitment’s policy, that we to respond to all applications within three working days. If your application is not taken forward by us your details will not be retained unless you specifically request us to do so.
Birchfield Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.