This role will require strategic management of a professional accounting team, development of those teams and delivery of plans to ensure all government reporting is carried out to meet business and legal requirements. Responsible for leading the delivery of statutory accounting to my clients customers including defining and delivering robust statutory accounting services, accounting and reporting services as well as building up the customer base
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Management of Financial Reporting team
- Management and supervision of the operational and commercial element of outsourcing
- Manage and provide shared services to other internal stakeholders
- Management of month end and quarter end timetable and process. Including preparation and review of consolidation for legal entities as well as Group Reporting on a quarterly basis
- Preparation and review of local statutory financial statements or returns for UK legal entities and branches
- Manage relationship and key contact for external auditor and other external advisor at year end and for quarterley reviews as well as JSOX reporting and pension stakeholders
- Working closely with Tax Manager in preparation of tax return calculation
- Keeping policies up to date and implementing changes, acting as a key contact for financial reporting standards queries (IFRS 15,16)
- JSOX control owner including review of month end reporting sign-off
- Banking including payroll
Skills and Experience:
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent
- Multi currency and ocation consolidation experience
- Proficient user of SAP and BPC ERP system
- Proven experiene in managing in a financial management role
- Ability to provide commentary and presentation to senior management
- Exposure to SOX or JSOX environment
- Competent user of Excel and microsoft
If you feel you have the relevant skills for this role please send your CV to or call me on .
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.