Assistant Manager - Cheltenham
Assistant Manager - Premium Lifestyle Clothing & Accessories - Cheltenham - Salary up to £22K
Our client is a UK-based premium lifestyle brand that design and sell branded clothing, accessories and homeware. Its authentic heritage and strong brand values began three decades ago. With their unique use of colour and print they have always been committed to surprising and delighting its growing community of customers with a sense of fun and quirky Brutishness.
A vacancy has arisen within their boutique in Cheltenham for an Assistant Manager. The right candidate will have a focus on customer service, responsible for driving business goals, sales and profitability. You will have proven skills in offering a luxurious shopping experience whist promoting their latest clothing, accessories and homeware collections.
- Managing P&L, sales and store targets
- Managing staff performance and ability to coach and inspire to drive results.
- Communication with head office, neighbouring stores and regional management.
- Promoting a luxury, service-orientated environment at all times
- Driving sales - individual responsibility and motivating your team
- Market knowledge and awareness of the local area
- Visual merchandising and general store maintenance
We are looking for a well-presented and commercial retailer with experience in all of the above. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make the move into premium fashion, or for a very experienced Supervisor keen to take the next step up.
The starting salary will be between £20,000 and £22,000k depending on experience, and is reviewed throughout your career. Other company benefits include competitive performance-related bonus and clothing allowance.
To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. Please click apply today to be considered for the role.