An international Manufacturing business in Chesterfield are looking for a commercially astute FP&A Accountant to join their team following plans for an exciting acquisition. This is a really forward looking FP&A role where you will spend most of your time on site speaking to the wider organisation both in the UK and the Europe. You will require strong relationship building skills and be able to push back to people at all levels to provide effective financial support, adding value and supporting projects.
- Prepare and analyse month & quarter end financial results to leadership and budget holders
- Prepare monthly P&L rolling forecast updates & lead annual budget process
- Business partnering with the Sales and operations and the EMEA Finance director
- Heavy analysis - headcount management, cost optimisation, customer profitability, create financial models, sales ops analysis, commission analysis
- Month end close support - P&L allocations & sales reconciliations
- Ad hoc project support during the course of the integration
Key skills & experience required:
- Part/Qualified accountant
- Experience business partnering with Sales / Operations teams or similar
- Proven FP&A analysis experience in a commercial environment
- Proficient on Excel
- Proactive thinker, able to anticipate what is needed and be firm in your approach
If this sounds like the right role for you then please apply now for more information.