Finance Manager - retail experience preferred
An employer of choice with offices based centrally in Luton are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager on an immediately available permanent contract.
A full job description will be made available to successful applicants.
Finance Manager - Job Overview
As the company’s Finance Manager, you will have responsibility for the management of the existing finance team and will report directly to the Head of Finance. Your role will cover the following areas;
- Management Accounts
- Audit preparation
- Budgets and Forecasting
- AR & Bank Reconciliations
In addition, adhoc duties will include;
- Offering professional judgement on financial matters
- PO sign off and budget reconciliation
- Research and analysis of information, concluding for monthly meetings
- Providing necessary management information to assist the entire company decision makers
Finance Manager - Skills & Experience Required
- Prior experience gained within a similar role
- Recognised accountancy qualifications essential
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience gained within a retail environment is highly desired
Finance Manager – Benefits Offered
- £competitive salary
- Enhanced benefits including 25 days holiday, healthcare and staff discount available
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.