Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Account Handler - General Insurance
Colchester - Essex
Salary: 27,000 - £30,000 DOE + Flexible benefits
Would you like to be part of a friendly, lively and fast paced team with a client base covering the South of England
Then look no further than the role below!!
This independent insurance brokerage has grown organically for the last 50 years and are now a thriving company specialising within the General Insurance markets and working with all of the Top Insurers in the market.
The role of Account Handler - General Insurance:
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Understand all of their general insurance needs across Commercial classes
- Dealing with premiums of £500 - £30,000
- Liaise with insurers to find the best deal for your client
- Present the options back to your client and close the deal
The Requirements of the Account Handler - General Insurance:
A strong background of General Insurance
- CII Qualified desirable
- Live within commutable distance of the office or happy to relocate
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Previous use of Open Gi Desirable
I look forward to hearing from you.
We do also offer vouchers for any referral which leads to a successful placement
If you do wish to apply for the position please click the link and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you