Role - Administrator
Pay - £18k - £20k
Reporting into the Operations Manager this role will provide analytical & administrative support to all sales staff. This role also has a strong presence within the business to maintain our service standards and compliance across the board.
Using your in-depth training and expertise, particularly related to sales contract administration you will undertake detailed transfer of contracted sites over different portals and systems. You will be expected to monitor the contracted information to ensure all information is correct and in accordance to set guidelines.
- To deliver professional and efficient pricing support to all internal parties
- Liaise with energy suppliers to ensure prices are delivered to deadlines whilst negotiating the best terms for our clients.
- Ensure pricing, contract query, validation and registration SLA`s are met.
- Resolve queries to ensure all energy contracts are completed within agreed timescales.
- Responsible for the administration associated with the bespoke pricing, new connections and partnerships function.
- Maintain supplier and process knowledge and stay abreast of current energy market issues, competitor information and supplier updates.
- Build and maintain excellent internal and external relationships to ensure a fluid service.
- Working in the wider operations team you may be expected to provide administration support in different departments as the business requires.
- At least 2 years previous administrative and customer support experience in a busy and pressurised environment
- Experience of building relationships
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- The ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Excellent attention to detail and 100% accuracy is crucial
- The ability to prioritise workloads and manage deadlines
- Experience of using in-house database systems and Microsoft Excel
- Education - Maths and English GCSE or equivalent, grade C as a minimum
- Previous experience in a Utilities background (a distinct advantage but not essential)
- Industry leading salary (depending on experience)
- Company pension
- 28 days annual leave (inc. of bank holidays)
- Extra annual leave for each year served with the business
- Dependency day
- Staff socials
- Use of holiday home in the South of France
- Free parking
- Shower facilities
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer