Operations Contract Consultant - 3-month Contract
A forward-thinking Innovative Tech company are looking for a Contract Consultant to join their vibrant and collaborative team on a 3-month basis. This candidate will need experience in sourcing on site Engineers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the implementation of on-site Engineers (TUPE transfer)
- Creating a detailed plan as to how the project will work, gathering reports and statistics to present to the Managers
- Ensuring a smooth transition is completed for returning Engineers
- Managing all contractors budgets and expenses
- Assessing how the change will effect current and new customers
- Developing new ways to increase quality of customer service
- Reviewing manpower within all geographical locations
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience with contractors, having a clear understand of how they work
- The ability to follow company processes and procedures
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
This position is a 3-month contract, looking for someone to start immediately!
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.