Assistant Management Accountant
A service organisation based in central Bristol is currently recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team.
Working for a multi-national business in a newly created role, this is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career within this field as study support can also be provided.
Duties will include:
- Reviewing month end management accounts with the Finance Manager
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Reconciling accounts of European subsidiaries
- Liaising with overseas Finance Managers
- Journals accruals and pre-payments
- Ad hoc project accounting
- Assisting with year end accounting and the audit trail
Previous experience of taking accounts up to trial balance is essential. The successful candidate must be able to communicate effectively and be proficient on Excel