General Manager - Mecca - Scotland
General Manager roles - Mecca - UK wide
Part of The Rank Group, Mecca Bingo has over 80 clubs throughout the UK. We have a rich history and now operate purely in the gaming space; always changing and always innovating.
Our clubs vary in size, revenue and customer base, but what underpins all of them is that we consistently aim to deliver an exciting and entertaining gaming experience to our players. Our teams are passionate about our brand and consistently drive revenue through a wide offering of games and an engaging customer journey.
We have some amazing opportunities for experienced General Managers to join our business. We have opportunities across all of the UK for the right person… regardless of location, we’d like to hear from you. Whilst gaming experience would be fantastic, we’re also able to consider applications from retail, leisure, hospitality and entertainment.
As a General Manager for Mecca, you will have overall operational management of our Mecca site, including the leadership of all employees and the achievement of business targets. You will acquire a fantastic team of people who are passionate about our brand and the part they play in its success.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Developing the existing team and working with them to achieve their full potential.
- Coaching Team Members and utilising their skills to contribute to the success and growth of the unit and wider business.
- Ensuring that all Team Members are trained in the appropriate areas, including the completion of all relevant legal and company qualifications.
- Delivering our Mecca Brand Promise through delivering a customer experience consistent with our Brand Standards.
- Ensuring that all players have an excellent customer experience and complaints and queries are dealt with promptly.
- Being visible and accessible to customers and engaging with them to create a warm and hospitable environment that encourages individuals to visit again and experience different offerings.
- Actively seeking feedback from customers and ensuring that their suggestions are implemented, if appropriate.
- Reviewing customer attendance information and taking the appropriate actions to improve admissions.
- Visiting other units (both Mecca and competitor) to review performance and to identify areas for admission and revenue growth within their own unit.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience of working across a multi-channel venue in a General Manager role. You will have lead teams within a service driven environment, especially through periods of significant cultural change.
You will have a commitment to offering and delivering unrivalled customer service and will know how to bring your newly acquired team with you on an exciting journey.
If this sounds like you, and you’d like to be part of our evolving organisation, please get in touch.