The best feeling in the world? Making a difference to somebody's life.
Can you imagine having a job that genuinely changes people's lives as well as being flexible whilst getting paid £8.10-£11.10 per hour?
Being a Care Worker is about doing small things that make a big difference to an individual's life.
As a Care Worker no two days are the same. Don't worry if you have never been a Care Worker before, we can train you.
We are a caring charity with flexible and rewarding opportunities for you to care for people of all ages in their own homes and out in the community across Cambridgeshire and Norfolk.
You will need a driving licence and a good heart, we can train the rest.
Looking for a career where your contribution is genuinely valued?
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible working; guaranteed hours available
- Full training (face to face and online) for which you are paid, and investment in your long-term development
- Refer a friend scheme.
We have opportunities for you to care for people of all ages in their own homes across all areas of Norfolk.
- Deliver proper care support through one-hour minimum calls to regular customers.
- Provide high quality, individually tailored support to people with care needs and their families.
- Provide personal and social care, respecting confidentiality and promoting independence.
- Provide support to help people achieve personal goals and positive outcomes.
To undertake the tasks specified in the care plan, adapting your practice to the preferences of the individual; this may include the following personal and social care tasks:
- Bathing and support with all aspects of personal hygiene and personal care.
- Assistance with management of continence, dressing and undressing, mouth care, mobility and transfers, getting up and going to bed, appliances and eating.
- Administration of medication.
- Occasional assistance with therapeutic programmes for rehabilitation and development as agreed with appropriate clinical professionals.
- Ensuring a safe environment in accordance with Company policies e.g. Health and Safety Policy and Challenging Behaviour Policy.
Care Worker | Support Worker | Care | Support | Customer Service | Planning | Social | Management | Administration | MedicineEssential Skills
Three in five of us will become a Carer at some point in our life.
Carers Trust Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Norfolk are an ambitious regional charity that provide emotional and practical support, advice and guidance to carers of all ages and their families, as well as opportunities to take a break from their caring role.
Carers Trust Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Norfolk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Join an exciting charity that makes caring rewarding.