We are looking to recruit an experienced administrator to work within our clients Liverpool Office.
Successful candidate should possess at least one years experience working within a busy office environment.
Good telephone manner, data entry experience and accurate typing skills are essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for -
- Inputting new cases into our in-house case management system.
- Preparing legal documents for submission to HMCTS.
- Letter writing to both HMCTS and clients, majority being Solicitor firms.
- Calling clients when required to discuss cases.
- Learning and understanding the various types of cases we deal with.
Previous experience in the enforcement or legal sector would be advantageous although not required as full training is provided.
Hours of work will be 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday between 8.30am and 5.00pm with one hour for lunch.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd (www.acs-recruitment.co.uk)are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.