Regional Manager Wealth & Client Care
This leading business offers fantastic career opportunities and a high standard of client care. With state-of-the-art offices this firm offers a brilliant working environment - city standard work with a work-life balance alongside it.
On offer is the support you need to develop your career! In this role you will be managing, supporting and developing the Client Liaising team. This is an essential role that is pivotal to the firm’s high client care which it prides itself on.
- Managing, supporting and developing the Client Liaising team to ensure that the best client service is offered
- Supporting and training the Client Liaison team to increase their technical skills and encourage their personal development
- Provide support and training to build on the client service expertise to ensure consistency across the business
- Recruitment of client Liaison staff as and when required
- Working closely with central operations teams to ensure all processes, procedures and client communications are to a high standard and that all procedures are followed accurately
- Promote the profile of the business within the profession and wider communities
- Comply with the relevant compliance, Treating Customers Fairly (TCF), Training and Competence (T&C) and financial crime (anti-money laundering, data security, anti-bribery, fraud and corruption) procedures of the firm
- The ideal candidate will be educated to Diploma level as awarded by the CII
- You will be confident, patient and diplomatic
- You will have excellent communication skills - written and spoken
- You will be reliable, hardworking and able to work under pressure
- You will have excellent attention to detail
This exciting opportunity is not to be missed! As well as career progression and a highly competitive salary, this firm have a brilliant benefits package which includes: Life Assurance, Health Insurance, Eyecare Vouchers and Cycle to work scheme.
Keywords: Investment, Wealth IFA, Advice Financial Services CII Diploma 4