As an Accounts Assistant you’ll build on your finance experience & work with a diverse group of internal colleagues. You’re comfortable working with minimal supervisor, self-motivated & task-orientated. You enjoy multi-tasking & having a varied workflow, including accounting & general office support. You’re now looking to develop your career in accounting, with the intention of studying towards an accountancy qualification.
• Posting Sales and Purchase Ledger invoices
• Cashbook reconciliations
• Credit Control
• Cash allocation
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Processing expenses
• Assisting with VAT returns
• Processing journals
• Ideally 1-2 years’ experience working in a finance department
• Be qualified or studying AAT
• Strong interpersonal skills, able to engage with finance/non-finance staff
• Able to multi-task & adapt to the business needs
• Strong Excel skills
Named the best place to live in 2017, Bristol is a diverse city with an extraordinary arts culture, buzzing culinary scene and extensive redevelopment. Easily commutable from Bath, Gloucestershire and North Somerset.