Scheme Manager learning disabilities
This service will support people with learning and physical disabilities as well as mental health and complex needs.
The beautifully developed, and very modern, building will conveniently be all on one level with each room equipped with state-of-the-art technology to support each individual.
Based around half an hour's drive west of Norwich centre, I am keen to speak to people living within a commutable distance, with locations to include; Swaffham, Attleborough, Downham Market, Mundford, Norwich, Great Hockham, Long Stratton, Taverham, Dereham, Castle Acre, Brundall, Fakenham and Northwold to name a few.
A Full UK Driving License is essential in order to be considered for this role.
As Scheme Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Support and coach your staff team to ensure the highest levels of care and support is consistently provided
- Work with external agencies to promote the service, working to secure new referrals and placements
- Complete assessments, supervisions and appraisals for all staff members
- Monitor health and safety within the service
- Ensure compliance and quality is upheld
- NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum, ideally qualified to Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management
- Experience of supporting people with learning disabilities and/or mental health
- Previous experience of managing a similar service, preferably within supported living or similar
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.