We are currently looking for Support Workers to work within the Billericay area of Essex. You will provide support for people with learning disabilities and encourage people to live as independantly as possible.
Your duties will include:
- Provide the highest standards of professional day to day support and create an environment that will enable the people we support to have the best possible quality of life. Your support will help people live as independently as possible within their residential home.
- Communicate with the people we support, using their preferred means of communication and encouraging them to voice their own choices, needs and options freely.
- Respond to the needs of each individual within the specified person-centred plans, so that they are able to make safe, informed choices.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be flexible and adaptable, with the ability to connect and establish relationships.
- Have knowledge of key legislation relating to health and safety in the workplace.
- Have the ability to interact and identify communication and language needs, wishes and preferences.
The ideal candidate will have a compassionate nature, with a real desire to help others.
What we offer
We offer a range of benefits including a generous annual leave and pension scheme, life assurance, childcare and eye care voucher scheme, paid training & DBS/AccessNI, flexible working, employee assistance programme, fitness and social initiatives.
If you would like to be considered for this Support Worker position in Billericay then please send your CV for an immediate response.
**TPR Recruit is an equal opportunities employer**