A fist class opportunity has arisen for a Junior/ Trainee Paraplanner to join our IFA client in Manchester on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will currently either be working within a paraplanning capacity or be looking for the transition to paraplanning from an administration role.
Working closely with the Advisers and tasked with being an integral part of the client experience, duties and responsibilities will include:
- To support Financial Planners
- Suitability report writing
- To process new business applications
- To carry out all new applications in a compliant manner
- To ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and correctly
- To update the back office system
- To carry out portfolio reviews
- Maintain a high level of industry knowledge which is up to date and relevant, including legislative to regulatory developments
- IFA Administration experience (essential)
- Studying towards Diploma (desirable)
- Report writing experience (desirable)
- Strong working knowledge of the key Financial Services products
- In return this opportunity offers great career progression alongside an excellent benefits package
Please contact Matthew Biddle on 0161-820-2688 or submit the latest version of your CV to be considered for this opportunity.