Office Manager - Care Experience Required
Are you a proactive and experienced Office Manager with a passion for Care?
Our client are seeking a dynamic and experienced Office Manager to join Live-in Care Company based in Beaconsfield Buckinghamshire.
In return for you hard work as their Office Manager, you will receive a competitive salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum, plus paid mileage.
What will I be doing?
Joining the team, the Office Manager will be responsible for all office activities and supporting the Registered Care Manager and the Managing Director. Responsibilities include:
- First point of contact for all carers and clients
- Answering telephones in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Day to day update on the scheduling systems (Web Roster & Pass)
- Recording Travel expenses and ensuring these are received on time.
- Keeping track of all Carers training records, and ensuring training is kept in date.
- Applying for DBS checks.
- Ensuring compliance of all systems and files as per CQC
- Telephoning Clients/families on a weekly basis and logging the report.
- Ordering stationery within a cost budget.
- On-call telephone duty on a rota basis.
- Other administrative and support duties as required.
- Supervision of carers
- Recruitment of carers to ensure constant increase and ensuring process followed correctly
- Visits to clients to deliver items and for communication purposes.
Who are our client looking for?
The successful Office Manager must be dynamic and flexible and able to work clearly in stressful conditions. Ideally, you will have administration experience within a care home. You will also have:
- At least 2 years administration experience.
- Experience in using Microsoft Word & Excel. (PowerPoint an advantage)
- Highly organised and able to work under pressure
- Experience with Sage payroll would be a benefit
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Able to deal calmly with emergencies
- A flexible, willing and friendly approach always.
- Uses initiative and demonstrates common sense.
- Be able to work alone in the office at times.
- Have a clean driving license and live within a commutable distance from the office
Based in Beaconsfield they are a growing live-in care company and pride themselves on giving excellent and outstanding care to their clients. They are very clear in their culture and aims and the right candidate will need to be an excellent fit in the current management team.
If you have the skills and experience to excel as their Office Manager, click apply today!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.